- This event has passed.
Investor of the Year
November 28 @ 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The INVESTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD is hosted by SA Property Network, in partnership with Absa South Africa.
Encourage and inspire all South Africans to build wealth through property investment.
— ENTRIES for 2019 NOW OPEN and FREE—
Take part in our Investor of the Year Competition 28 November 2019 Melrose Arch, Johannesburg
Join us for a delightful evening where property investors from across South Africa are celebrated. The event will be hosted on 28 November 2019 at Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.
The annual Investor of the Year Awards aims to shine a light on those willing to be brave, bold, and tenacious when forming deals. There are various categories to ensure everyone, from the beginners to the innovators, can take part in this year’s event. An independent panel of judges will look at each individual deal, aiming to find the most successful and inspiring deals and achievements.
- Beginner Investor:A new investor who had a successful first deal. The winner would have made a profit and leveraged their network to complete their first deal.
- Innovative Investor:An investor who completed the most creative or innovative deal. The winner would have used a creative strategy or structure to complete a profitable deal.
- Most Growth:An investor who completed more than two deals in the last 12 months, an investor who can show growth within their portfolio.
- Big League:An investor who has grown into the commercial or development sector.
- Investor of the Year:In order to win the most prestigious award of the evening, the entrant needs to win one of the categories listed above and will be rated by the judges and audience on then night as the INVESTOR OF THE YEAR 2019.
DARE TO BE BRILLIANT and FIND OUT MORE AT: http://investoroftheyear.co.za
#IOTY2019 #SAPINIOTY #investoroftheyear #bestinvestor #innovativeinvestor #successfulinvestor #propertyinvestormindset #propertyinvestment #propertyinvestmentstrategy #investor #investment #SAPropertyNetwork #SAProperty