Build a bigger nest for your retirement through property investment.
When you’re young, retirement seems far away, too far away, in fact. It is hard to imagine a life when the birthday candles cross the golden hurdle of 50. It seems like a distant reality, doesn’t it? Yet, the years seem to come and go in the blink of an eye and before you know it, you’re halfway to retirement.
There are dozens of excuses for not saving for retirement, and they all sound good at first. Would you like to have enough money to send your children to university? Would you want to save to buy a holiday home at the beach? Or would you like to travel abroad to see the world? What about driving the car of your dreams? Anyone nearing retirement age will tell you the years slip by, and building a sizable nest egg becomes more difficult if you don’t start early. You’ll also probably acquire other expenses you may not have yet, such as family.
If you want to live the life you love even after your retirement, SA Property Investors Network encourages you to start your property investment journey. You can sign up as a free member so that you connect with like-minded property investors and entrepreneurs for free! And receive your: Monthly e-Books, Educational Blogs, Expert Advice Webinars, Free Online Course and Monthly Newsletters. SIGN UP NOW AT: www.joinsapin.com
Nothing in life is more satisfying than knowing that you have money to take care of yourself and your loved ones as you age. Imagine spending the rest of your life kicking back on the beach sipping frothy tropical cocktails, living a luxurious life, being able to pay for your kid’s school fees and so much more. While the money from your property investments keeps on generating passive income.
Here are some of the reasons why the property is a good investment:
- Return on investment: You can get constant returns through rental yields of investment properties. If these returns are higher than the mortgage repayments, the property will be paying off the mortgage itself.
- Financial Security: You’re more secure with a relatively fixed return if you invest in property, providing that property can offer financial security when you face sudden unemployment, disability, and other financial emergencies.
- Tax benefits: The benefit of owning an investment property, whether it is in an individual capacity, as a company, or in a trust, is that all expenses are deductible from the rental income before tax is calculated. These costs typically include property management fees, municipal rates, levies charged by bodies corporate, repairs and maintenance that are paid by the property owner.
- Growth: If you buy in a good location, the value of your investment property can rise substantially. You can enjoy capital growth even after your retirement. Your property can also be a great gift to your children or your grandchildren.
- Getting finance: There are many investment loan options for properties. After you have a property under your belt, it can help you secure additional finance. You can use existing equity to secure other loans and buy even more property.
Now the big question is “how to create a legacy through property investing’’
Our CEO and Founder of SA Property Investors Network and The Property Academy Andrew Walker, says that owning property is a great way to build wealth to live the life you want. But most importantly, creating wealth through property opens the door to a world of possibilities.
Over the years the SAPIN network has opened doors to new opportunities for both current and aspiring investors. Today, SA Property Investors Network is one of the largest property networking communities that strive to be a one-stop-shop for anything related to property and enable like-minded investors to network to connect with power team members and key players in the industry. Find out how you can join our network at www.joinsapin.co.za
If you have been wondering how you can get into the property game and you want to gain some basic knowledge of how property investing works? We have designed a mini-course to give you insight into what it takes to become a professional property investor and show you the opportunities that are out there. Sign up today at www.joinsapin.com/ACCEL
The FREE Accelerator course is 5 instructional videos on:
1. Setting Goals & Strategies
2. Finding Deals
4. Creative Financing
It’s 100% Free. No credit card is required, so you don’t have anything to lose. Get started with your property journey at: www.joinsapin.com/ACCEL
Investing in property is one of the most significant decisions you’ll make, and you’ll want to ensure you have the best chance possible of acquiring your dream property. One of the best ways to achieve that is by getting prequalified, so you can enter the property-hunting process with a concrete idea of what you can realistically afford. Our proud partner Absa has a bond calculator that can determine what you can afford which you can calculate by clicking HERE When you’ve found a property you’re ready to own you can contact Absa Home Loans directly by filling out the form at https://sapropertynetwork.com/absa/ to start your application and become a property owner sooner than you thought possible.
Property investors generate passive income which allows them to live the life they love. It’s never too late to secure your savings to maintain your standard of living throughout retirement. Make sure your egg doesn’t retire before you do, sow the seeds today to enjoy the fruit of your labour in the long run.
Start your investment journey with us at www.joinsapin.co.za