SA Property Investors Network offers you FREE entrance to this years biggest Property Expo!
Distressed Property; Live deal analysis: Generating the best ROI from your property deal:
- How you find the deal
- Doing your due diligence
- How you secure the deal
- How you finance the deal
- Managing the renovation
- Selling the property
Andrew Walker, Founder and CEO of: SA Property Investors Network & Riaan Naude; Investment Specialist at SA Property Investors Network
- Saturday 19 October – 12:30 pm – ABSA Investor Theatre
- Sunday 20 October – 14:30 pm – ABSA Investor Theatre
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET YOUR FREE TICKETS:
Click the “USE A PROMOTION CODE” WORDS in green just above the “Order Now” Button.
Insert the following code: “SAPIN” as the promotion code *THIS CODE WILL ENABLE THE PROMOTION
Select the ticket options of your choice
Click ORDER NOW
Complete your order
Be sure not to miss Founder and CEO, Andrew Walker doing a LIVE DEAL ANALYSIS at the expo.
This will be done during Andrew’s slot on both Saturday and Sunday at the Investors Theatre.
Exact time TBC.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS FOR OUR NEXT EVENT
The biggest challenge most people face is getting money together to do property deals. Most people want to get into property but the biggest prevention is always the finance. DID YOU KNOW, you can start creating wealth through property by using other people’s money?
On the evening we will show you various strategies, tips and tricks as to how you can make money off property without using any of your own money. The keynote speaker at this event Rali Mampeule who is considered one of South Africa’s top black Real Estate Entrepreneurs.
HAVE YOU ENTERED FOR THE
INVESTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD?
- Beginner Investor: A new investor who had a successful first deal. The winner would have made a profit and leveraged their network to complete their first deal.
- Innovative Investor: An investor who completed the most creative or innovative deal. The winner would have used a creative strategy or structure to complete a profitable deal.
- Most Growth: An investor who completed more than two deals in the last 12-18 months, an investor who can show growth within their portfolio.
- Big League: An investor who has grown into the commercial or development sector.
- Investor of the Year: In order to win the most prestigious award of the evening, the entrant needs to win one of the categories listed above and will be rated by the judges and audience on then night as the INVESTOR OF THE YEAR 2019.